Friday, February 7, 2014

Collaboration Invitation

皆さん、こんにちは!

Collaboration is an integral part of learning. So, I have been thinking how we might collaborate. Here's the idea. In many of the Facebook groups that I have joined, there are occasional posts with vocabulary or culture. Therefore, I decided to start a "日本語 Japanese Sharing" Padlet Wall. If you are unfamiliar with Padlet, it is a website where you can create "walls" to post a variety of items on. You can link websites, post .docs and .pdfs and other files, even record messages to leave on the wall. So I want to invite everyone to join in on posting anything that will help others learn Japanese.

The wall is below. You can also visit Padlet directly at this URL http://padlet.com/wall/8n8t5e76j9 . I look forward to others sharing in the collaborative spirit of social learning.



No comments:

Post a Comment